Belair at Carolina Lakes
Belair is a relatively small community of 355 homes in Indian Land. Located near I-77 and I-485 for easy access to uptown Charlotte and Fort Mill, this community offers access to the arts, culture and shopping of a large city while also providing its residents a small home town feel.
Amenities include a community pool, clubhouse, playground, picnic area, pond and common space. The community has an active social committee that plans activities and events throughout the year.
- Number of Home sites: 355
- Types of Homes: Single Family
- Price Range: Mid $300,000 to $450,000
- Restaurants and Movie in nearby RedStone
- Amenities: Community Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Pond and Common Areas
Floorplans and Model Info Available on Request
This Fort Mill two-story home offers a two-car garage.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-01-22 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
5 things to know
- Smaller, established community.
- Traditional, smaller homes
- Active HOA with Social Committee and Community Events Throughout the Year
- Close to Shopping and Medical Facilities
- Restaurants and Movie Theater in Nearby Red Venture