Belair at Carolina Lakes
Belair is a relatively small community of 355 homes in Indian Land. Located near I-77 and I-485 for easy access to uptown Charlotte and Fort Mill, this community offers access to the arts, culture and shopping of a large city while also providing its residents a small home town feel.
Amenities include a community pool, clubhouse, playground, picnic area, pond and common space. The community has an active social committee that plans activities and events throughout the year.
- Number of Home sites: 355
- Types of Homes: Single Family
- Price Range: Mid $300,000 to $450,000
- Restaurants and Movie in nearby RedStone
- Amenities: Community Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Pond and Common Areas
Floorplans and Model Info Available on Request
5 things to know
- Smaller, established community.
- Traditional, smaller homes
- Active HOA with Social Committee and Community Events Throughout the Year
- Close to Shopping and Medical Facilities
- Restaurants and Movie Theater in Nearby Red Venture