Nestled in a beautiful wooded setting, Lennar’s Carolina Reserve is divided into two neighborhoods, The Meadows’ 239 homesites and The Enclave’s 165 homesites. The Enclave features 165 two-story homes and The Meadows features 239 ranch style homes.
Though it’s not age-restricted, The Meadows is perfect for active adult homebuyers with low-maintenance ranch-style floor plans. Developed by Lennar Homes, The Meadows offers 8 two to four bedroom home models ranging from 1,686 to 2,776 square feet of living space starting in the low $300,000’s. Lawn maintenance is offered to Meadows residents for a nominal fee.
All of Carolina Reserve’s homeowners enjoy access to a 6,000 square-foot amenity center featuring a multi-purpose room ideal for playing cards or hosting parties, a meeting room with a conference table, a catering kitchen, as well as an exercise room. The outdoor amenities include a pool, splash area, playground, outdoor patio, community field, miles of walking and biking trails and a dog park.
- Number of Homesites: 396
- Types of Homes: Single Family
- Builder: Lennar
- Price Range: Starting in low $300,000
- Amenities: Amenity Center, Fitness Room, Hobby Rooms, Pool, Splash Area, Playground, Outdoor Patio, Walking and Biking Trails, 2 Dog Parks
- Age Targeted
Floorplans and Model Info Available on Request
Carolina Reserve Listings
Clubs and Activities
Want to get to know your neighbors? Carolina Reserve has many opportunities for a resident to get involved whether you are interested in joining a social, pool, grounds, ARC, finance, clubhouse committee. You can also become a Board member and help make decisions in the best interest of the community. There are also many clubs offered.
5 things to know
- Located close to Two Main Shopping Centers: The Promenade and Carolina Commons
- Close to Medical Facilities
- Lawn Maintenance is included for Meadows Homeowners
- Peaceful Community
- Clubs and Interest Groups