Sun City Carolina Lakes
This spectacular Del Webb community offers some of the best 55+ Active Adult living on the East Coast. A warm sense of community is an area trademark, with world class amenities and recreation close at hand. It’s the best of southern Carolina living.
Developed by Del Webb / Pulte Homes, this community is exclusively for 55+ active adults. SCCL offers several home collections. Each collection has multiple home models to choose from. The single family, villa and carriage homes range in price from $285,000 to over $650,000, allowing Sun City buyers to select the home design that best suits their lifestyle.
Sun City offers three home collections; The River Collection, The Summit Collection and the Manor Collection. Contact us to learn more about the floor plans available in each SCCL Home Collection.
- Number of Homesites: 3,200
- Types of Homes: Single Family, Carriage Homes and Villas
- Builder: Pulte Homes
- Price Range: $285,000 to over $650,000
- Amenities: Golf Course and Clubhouse, Two Amenity Centers (Lake House and The Lodge), Fitness Center, Two Outdoor Pools, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Softball Field, River Center, Community Garden, Woodworking Center, Pottery Center, Playground, Dog Park, Walking and Biking Trails. Clubs and Interest Groups.
- Age Restricted
Floorplans and Model Info Available on Request
Sun City Carolina Lakes Listings
Stunning Vernon Hill model in sought-after Sun City Carolina Lakes! A 2 story foyer welcomes you home with upgraded hardwood floors throughout most common areas of the home and study. The great room with gas fireplace flows into the light-filled sunroom and kitchen in this open floorplan model. Kitchen features include granite countertops, tile backsplash, island w/breakfast bar, brush nickel hardware, and breakfast nook. A glass door opens to the study, perfect for a home office or hobby room. The master bedroom with new carpet and tray ceiling has an ensuite bath with dual vanities, glass enclosed shower and spacious walk-in closet. Two guest bedrooms with new carpet sit at the front of the home with access to a full bath. Don't miss the custom covered patio overlooking the fenced back yard. Sun City's extensive amenities and convenient proximity to restaurants and shopping make this home a must see!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
|Listing agent:||Reid Baxter|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-01-22 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
Sun City Carolina Lakes Lifestyle
“Living in Sun City is a lot like living in Disney World for adults or a Cruise ship that doesn’t leave port!” This is what a Sun City resident recently said about living in Sun City Carolina Lakes. She isn’t wrong….
Clubs and Activities
SCCL communities offer a wide variety of clubs, special interest groups, and classes for its residents to enjoy. There are a multitude of clubs offered in any of the following areas of interest.
Team Pogue is a proud sponsor of several SCCL’s clubs and sponsors events in conjunction with these clubs throughout the year.
- Arts and crafts
- Fitness and sports
- Community service
- Cards and games
- Road and Travel
5 things to know
- The Carolina Commons shopping center is adjacent to the community and accessible directly from Sun City by golf cart.
- People from all over the country live in Sun City Carolina Lakes.
- Lawn maintenance is included.
- The residents of Sun City Carolina Lakes are very active. In addition to larger community events, each neighborhood within Sun City plans social events.
- The Community is very well maintained and the landscape throughout is pretty and inviting.